We are now OPEN with the following safety measures in place.
In compliance with state law and for the safety of all guests and employees, facial coverings are required to be worn inside the pro shop, restaurant and anywhere on the property where at least six feet of physical distancing is not possible.
- Face coverings required when sharing a stall
- Maximum four players per group
- Walk-ins are welcome and can join waiting list at the golf course
- Golf cars and push carts available for rent; sanitized between uses
- Flagsticks must remain in at all times
- Touch points such as bunker rakes, ball washers, benches and air hoses have been eliminated
- First come, first serve
- Max. groups of 5
- Bringing your own equipment is recommended.
- Putters & Balls are available for use and sanitized between uses.
- Please maintain social distancing between groups when on the mini golf coruse
- Open with Limited Capacity
- Shopping is limited to 30 minute intervals
- Sanitizing measures are in place for your safety
- Open under current guidelines
- Indoor seating prohibited
- Limited outdoor seating (maximum five people per table)
- Limited grab & go menu and full drink menu
- Open 11am - 9pm (currently no happy hour specials)
- Touch points throughout the facility are sanitized on a regular basis.
- Please respect and comply with the above protocol to help ensure the safety of all.
"Seattle's Best All Weather, Heated Driving Range"
2501 15th Avenue West
Seattle, WA 98119
Tel: (206) 285-2200
News & Events