Introducing the "Fast Lane" at West Seattle Golf Course!
The "Fast Lane", is a trial program at West Seattle Golf Course that allows Twosomes ONLY, Monday - Friday before 9am.
This program was developed to alleviate two of the most common complaints we receive from customers regarding coronavirus safety and pace of play. By allowing twosomes only on Monday - Friday morning, we hope to address the following:
- Golfers that are not comfortable playing in groups of 4 or with strangers, will have the opportunity to play as a twosome only.
- Playing in twosomes will help reduce crowding and gathering on the golf course
- Playing in twosomes will also reduce traffic in the clubhouse
Pace of Play
- With twosomes only before 9am, we can guarantee a sub 3.75 hour round!
Safety remains our number one priority during this time. This new "Fast Lane Program" will reduce congestion in the clubhouse, restaurants, pro shop, and on the golf course where golfers seem to "stack-up" when we become crowded. Our main goal is "To Keep it Moving".
West Seattle GC Covid-19 Safety Modifications
For the safety of all guests and employees, facial coverings are required to be worn inside the pro shop, restaurant and anywhere on the property where at least six feet of physical distancing is not possible.
1. Maximum 4 players per group.
2. All golfers must provide names and phone numbers prior to playing.
3. No more than four golfers in the Pro Shop at any one time. Please maintain spacing of 6 feet from each other throughout the entire clubhouse.
4. The restaurant is open with 50% capacity inside and outside.
5. Only Credit / Debit Cards will be accepted as a form of payment – No Cash Transactions
6. Golf Cars and Push Carts are sanitized before each use as per the CDC guidelines.
7. Cups and Holes on the practice greens have been eliminated.
8. Holes on the course have been adjusted to restrict how far the ball will fall to help minimize touch points. Flagsticks will remain in the holes and untouched at all times.
9. Items NOT available include: Rental Clubs, Bunker Rakes, Water Stations, Benches, Ball Washers, Sand Bottles and Air Hoses.
10. Bunkers - If your ball is in a footprint or un-raked area in a bunker you may move it to a raked area within the bunker. Please smooth your footprints with your shoes as you exit.
11. Touch points throughout the facility are sanitized on a regular basis.
12. Please respect and comply with the above protocol to help ensure the safety of all.
West Seattle Golf Course is maintained by the City of Seattle and managed by Premier Golf Center LLC. A classic layout that offers challenges to the best players, while at the same time offering a venue for all to play!
The front nine meanders alongside Longfellow Creek. It has relatively flat terrain and plays to a par of 37. The back nine plays much more difficult to par (35) than the front despite being almost 300 yards shorter. You will experience countless uneven lies as the back nine is very hilly and it is the most affected part of the course when the afternoon winds pick up. It boasts the most incredible views from several holes of downtown Seattle and Elliot Bay. West Seattle GC was designed by famed Architect and accomplished player, H. Chandler Egan. You may recognize his work in Spokane at Indian Canyon, in Portland at East Moreland, or most notably in the redesign of Pebble Beach. He is given credit for Pebble Beach as we know it today - a national golf treasure. You will not find a better golf course in our area for the price. Come and experience a bit of Seattle's golf history at West Seattle Golf Course.
Do you need space for a holiday party, business meeting, wedding reception, tournament banquet, club luncheon, birthday party or retirement party? The West Seattle Golf Course Banquet Hall is available any time of day for any kind of function. We offer a wide variety of services from a basic room rental to a full dinner buffet with cocktails and hors d’oerves and everything in between.
Click here for a map of West Seattle GC.
News & Events