Modified WSGC Hours:
Mondays: First tee time at 7am with no Dewsweepers
Tuesday - Friday: First tee time at 5:45am
Saturday & Sunday: First tee time will remain 6am.
West Seattle GC Covid-19 Safety Modifications
1. A maximum of Two Players may play in the same group. A 3-some or 4-some of members from the same household may play AFTER 3PM ONLY with proof of address or name. Singles will be paired on a space available basis.
2. All golfers must provide names and phone numbers prior to playing.
3. No more than two golfers in the Pro Shop or Restaurant will be allowed at any one time and are expected to maintain spacing of 6 feet from each other throughout the entire clubhouse.
4. Only Credit / Debit Cards will be accepted as a form of payment – No Cash Transactions
5. Golf Cars are restricted to ‘single rider’ use ONLY unless playing with a minor. Golf Cars and Push Carts are sanitized before each use as per the CDC guidelines.
6. Cups and Holes on the practice greens have been eliminated. Practice areas are only available to players 30 minutes prior to their tee time.
7. Holes on the course have been adjusted to restrict how far the ball will fall to help minimize touch points. Flagsticks will remain in the holes and untouched at all times.
8. Items NOT available include: Rental Clubs, Bunker Rakes, Water Stations, Benches, Ball Washers, Sand Bottles and Air Hoses.
9. Bunkers - If your ball is in a footprint or un-raked area in a bunker you may move it to a raked area within the bunker. Please smooth your footprints with your shoes as you exit.
10. Access to the Locker Rooms and Banquet Room is prohibited.
11. Touch points throughout the Clubhouse are sanitized on a regular basis.
12. Golfers are expected to leave the property immediately after the round as to avoid gathering.
13. Please respect and comply with the above protocol to help ensure the safety of all.
West Seattle Golf Course is maintained by the City of Seattle and managed by Premier Golf Center LLC. A classic layout that offers challenges to the best players, while at the same time offering a venue for all to play!
The front nine meanders alongside Longfellow Creek. It has relatively flat terrain and plays to a par of 37. The back nine plays much more difficult to par (35) than the front despite being almost 300 yards shorter. You will experience countless uneven lies as the back nine is very hilly and it is the most affected part of the course when the afternoon winds pick up. It boasts the most incredible views from several holes of downtown Seattle and Elliot Bay. West Seattle GC was designed by famed Architect and accomplished player, H. Chandler Egan. You may recognize his work in Spokane at Indian Canyon, in Portland at East Moreland, or most notably in the redesign of Pebble Beach. He is given credit for Pebble Beach as we know it today - a national golf treasure. You will not find a better golf course in our area for the price. Come and experience a bit of Seattle's golf history at West Seattle Golf Course.
Do you need space for a holiday party, business meeting, wedding reception, tournament banquet, club luncheon, birthday party or retirement party? The West Seattle Golf Course Banquet Hall is available any time of day for any kind of function. We offer a wide variety of services from a basic room rental to a full dinner buffet with cocktails and hors d’oerves and everything in between.
Click here for a map of West Seattle GC.
News & Events