Jackson Park GC Covid-19 Safety Modifications
1. A maximum of Two Players may play in the same group. A 3-some or 4-some of members from the same household may play AFTER 3PM ONLY with proof of address or name. Singles will be paired on a space available basis.
2. All golfers must provide names and phone numbers prior to playing.
3. No more than four golfers in the Pro Shop or Restaurant will be allowed at any one time and are expected to maintain spacing of 6 feet from each other throughout the entire clubhouse.
4. Only Credit / Debit Cards will be accepted as a form of payment – No Cash Transactions
5. Golf Cars are restricted to ‘single rider’ use ONLY unless playing with a minor. Golf Cars and Push Carts are sanitized before each use as per the CDC guidelines.
6. Cups and Holes on the practice greens have been eliminated.
7. Driving Range is open 6am - 9pm daily with minimum of 10 feet between players. No more than one person per stall, no gathering of any kind.
8. Holes on the course have been adjusted to restrict how far the ball will fall to help minimize touch points. Flagsticks will remain in the holes and untouched at all times.
9. Items NOT available include: Rental Clubs, Bunker Rakes, Water Stations, Benches, Ball Washers, Sand Bottles and Air Hoses.
10. Bunkers - If your ball is in a footprint or un-raked area in a bunker you may move it to a raked area within the bunker. Please smooth your footprints with your shoes as you exit.
11. Touch points throughout the facility are sanitized on a regular basis.
12. Golfers are expected to leave the property immediately after the round as to avoid gathering.
13. Please respect and comply with the above protocol to help ensure the safety of all.
Jackson Park Golf Course is known as the driest public course in the City of Seattle just minutes outside of downtown. The course is maintained by the City of Seattle and managed by Premier Golf Centers LLC. The course consists of an 18 hole Championship and a 9 hole Executive. Jackson Park Golf Course is also known for holding tournaments and for being the home to some wonderful golf clubs. Jackson Park Golf Course was opened in 1930 by Bob Johnstone and Frank James.
News & Events