Jackson Park GC Covid-19 Safety Modifications
1. Maximum 4 players per group.
2. All golfers must provide names and phone numbers prior to playing.
3. No more than four golfers in the Pro Shop at any one time. Please maintain spacing of 6 feet from each other throughout the entire clubhouse.
4. The restaurant is open with 50% capacity inside and outside.
5. Only Credit / Debit Cards will be accepted as a form of payment – No Cash Transactions
6. Golf Cars and Push Carts are sanitized before each use as per the CDC guidelines.
7. Cups and Holes on the practice greens have been eliminated.
8. Driving Range is open from sunup to 9pm daily. The range closes at 6pm Sundays and does not reopen until 7am on Monday for maintenance. (Last bucket is sold 45 minutes prior to closing.)
9. Holes on the course have been adjusted to restrict how far the ball will fall to help minimize touch points. Flagsticks will remain in the holes and untouched at all times.
10. Items NOT available include: Rental Clubs, Bunker Rakes, Water Stations, Benches, Ball Washers, Sand Bottles and Air Hoses.
11. Bunkers - If your ball is in a footprint or un-raked area in a bunker you may move it to a raked area within the bunker. Please smooth your footprints with your shoes as you exit.
12. Touch points throughout the facility are sanitized on a regular basis.
13. Please respect and comply with the above protocol to help ensure the safety of all.
Jackson Park Golf Course is known as the driest public course in the City of Seattle just minutes outside of downtown. The course is maintained by the City of Seattle and managed by Premier Golf Centers LLC. The course consists of an 18 hole Championship and a 9 hole Executive. Jackson Park Golf Course is also known for holding tournaments and for being the home to some wonderful golf clubs. Jackson Park Golf Course was opened in 1930 by Bob Johnstone and Frank James.
News & Events